**Q's to Mission Makers - Important**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Q's to Mission Makers - Important**

If you make any mission for lock on and find the AI doing stupid things now's your chance to let the developers know. Stormin over at Ubi's forums has asked people to submit AI bugs, stupidity which he can pass on the the devs.

I will be making some missions tonight just so I can be sure and remind myself exactly the problems I have. I'll then post back here with my results.

If you make missions and know of AI sillyness then post here and we can put a list together which we can then post over there. If you can't quite remember your problems, make a mission to replicate it - should only take you 5 minutes.

It is important that we jump on this chance. Whilst Ubi have allocated NO funding for Lock On anymore the devs are still serious about supporting it. Ubi may provide funding in the future and if they do what goes down here today may help us down the road.

Thanks for your support. :)
    Jex.

Re: **Q's to Mission Makers - Important**

Ubi isn't funding the support for it anymore?! Thanks, Ubi. It's a good thing Eagle Dynamics wants to keep support going.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Re: **Q's to Mission Makers - Important**

Well there's no funding at present but that might change. Eagle would like to do an expansion including twin seat craft such as the F14, Tornado, etc. If sales do well perhaps in 6 months we may see an add on
      Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X