Whats next... (IL series plus)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats next... (IL series plus)

If you know the IL series, along with the Aces add-on and then Pacific Fighters, you'll know what I'm talking about... well theres a new complete series coming in Novemeber... then more sims coming from this acclaimed maker...

SimHQ has the first of 3 articles about whats coming up, if intrested...

http://www.simhq.com/
    front page
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Whats next... (IL series plus)

That's just great, another complete series. I just purchased IL2 sturmovik series (complete edition) wich has forgotten battles, Ace, & Pacific Fighters included all on one DVD from go gamer. Now there is going to be another one? :(

Comment

yep me too... 30 days or so ago... and I had all the individual CD's. never stops.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Are you referring to IL2 1946? I've been a beta tester for CC:Maddux since they first created IL2, before fast internet connections and they sent you the CDs by mail, I still remember it came from Russia. I got a copy of IL2 1946 yesterday that has all the IL2 series in it including Aces Add-on, Forgotten Battles, and Pacific Fighters.

I've never been good at these games in anything other than 'Easy' realism and that's still the case. I try to fly a couple missions last night on normal difficulty and the AI is doing incredible barrel rolls and maneuvers and anything I try gets my airframe shaking ridiculously and normally sends me into a spin, sometimes recoverable, sometimes not. ;)

Anyway, I'd love to plan some multi sometime once the patch is made available to previous owners. I believe my version is 4.07m.
        It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something, I don't see any articles linked on the main page on any IL2 sequel.
          "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I don't think it's a sequel, I think it's just another compilation off all the games. At least that's what 1946 is. It may however have more flyable aircraft. I couldn't really tell you that.

I know that last night on Easy difficulty I shot down 8 bombers and revelled in the physics of their demise. It quickly reminded me of why IL2 is so great.
            It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X