New To Lomac and I need Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Lomac and I need Help

I just bought this tonight and I'm really having a hard time with the controls. I'm still with 1.0 for training and I can't even taxi onto the runway. I have no clue how to start the plane or anything. This is verry confusing.... Please help!

Re: New To Lomac and I need Help

Originally posted by Widowmaker
    I just bought this tonight and I'm really having a hard time with the controls. I'm still with 1.0 for training and I can't even taxi onto the runway. I have no clue how to start the plane or anything. This is verry confusing.... Please help!

ok well as soon as the server comes back online as its down temporarily i will post here when i am free... i can run you through the a10 all the controlls and buttons you will need to kow off by heart... you will get it down after one lesson i promise you that...

have no fear... its easier than it looks...

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Cool Thaks Dude I do have a Joystick so I'm not that far behinde LOL. Logitech Wingman Extreme.....

Comment

Cool I'll add you to the pilot roster. If you'd prefer online training then you'll need to patch your game. By doing so you will find some of the training tracks no longer work properly. Personally I find 1-1 training so much better as you can ask questions when you need an answer.

I'll be online all this week from 2pm EST - 7pm Est. If I'm in a game come and get me.
        Jex.

Comment

Ya one on one or two on one works great too me and dude took a newbie up dude did most the training and i added in additional points here and there to help out and demonstrated as Dude instructed

Comment

Well thanks to Jex i got a pritty good handle on this game One practice mission i got 12 confermed KIlls air to ground......

I even landed a plane on its belly withought Landing Gear down and didnt Crash it LOL

Comment

good stuff....glad to see your catching on good.... almost got enough NWTD to do some NWTD LOMAC Practices:)

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wRIP
                good stuff....glad to see your catching on good.... almost got enough NWTD to do some NWTD LOMAC Practices:)

:icon14:...Cool! Ready when you are.
                New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...