F-15C Air-to-Air Tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-15C Air-to-Air Tutorial

I had been struggling with the radar options on the F-15. The lomac manual seems intentionally vague. I don't remember where I found this tutuorial, but I read it and made a simple mission to easily practice. I highly recommend checking it out.

Now if I can find one for the SU-27/33.
    Last edited by USN_Squid; 03-22-2006, 04:43 PM.
    New to TG?

Re: F-15C Air-to-Air Tutorial

Good find, thanks Squid.
    Jex.

Comment

That's a quick way to learn the radar and other air-to-air features of the F-15. I actually went through the game tutorials and took notes to get the hang of the radar. We've all been saying that those tutorials suck because the plane crashes but the F-15 ones work. At least the important ones work. :)

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
        That's a quick way to learn the radar and other air-to-air features of the F-15. I actually went through the game tutorials and took notes to get the hang of the radar. We've all been saying that those tutorials suck because the plane crashes but the F-15 ones work. At least the important ones work. :)
        pre- or post patch? Sorry, don't have the time right now to turn on the game and check it out.
        New to TG?

Comment

I've only played LOMAC post-patch and the F-15 radar tutorials worked. At least, it explained enough for me to understand the radar. The only problems with the tutorials are missile evasion techniques or anything where you might get shot down and sometimes landings. I find that once you get used to the F-15's radar, using the other radar systems is a breeze. I tried out the Su-33 and it's even easier... unless you have your HUD in Russian. :p

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X