Madden 07 - TG players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 07 - TG players?

I picked up madden 07 this weekend for 20 bucks, which i thought was a great deal. I've always liked football gaming.

Madden 07 seems to be doing a lot of things right and I'm just starting to get into it. Anyone else around here willing to game in some madden?

This is for the PC FYI.

- -

Re: Madden 07 - TG players?

wow no madden players around here? Who am i gonna get tactical with on madden???? huh????

:(

- -

Comment

My madden has always been PS2, sorry man.
      a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
      Celibacy is not Hereditary.
      Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
      Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
      Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

true and mine was the same until they released the xbox 360 controller for windows which makes for much better gaming with sports games.

- -

Comment

Hey Vulcan I have Madden 07, 06, and 05..Always been a Madden fan and even have 07 for Xbox 360 which I will have to say is much bettre than the PC version. I have had 07 since the day it was released, I even called in sick to work that day. I posted several months back looking for some people to play but Calvin was the only one. I will make sure to re-install so we can get a few in. Dunno is you play or have any interest in it but I also have and play Tiger Woods 07. Yeah I also have the PC 360 controller which I had before I got my Xbox 360 system.
          PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

no tiger woods, not a golf fan. I'm definately up for some madden, might be a bit of dead time in the next few weeks while i'm away from my home comp. Not sure if i'll be able to play on the laptop yet.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X