When?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When?

Is there any games here? I played for a little while when it first opend, but i not been back since. Im never sure on if its worth joining if i got no way of finding out how many are on...if any.
    From Adam Webb

Re: When?

Yeah, I really like this game, but I hate SP. Let's schedule something. How about Saturday 8 eastern? We need someone to host don't we?
    New to TG?

Comment

i think the server is up, i dont know if there is a probelem ill discuss that with jex, and possibl;y total. if its ok all we need is an admin to log in through VNC and we will have tg gamming.

but please overlag dont blaim TG for this probelem flight sim software is not the most user freindly software and there is no dedicated server support, other than for dogfight only... which is crappy.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Some of the admins have been busy getting the missions together for the up-coming flight sim tourney here at TG, so the focus has been elsewhere. However, the missions are now more or less done--we'll be able to spend more time on the server actually playing.

Comment

Yes an IL-2 coop game with at least 4 or 5 of us is great weekends are good for me ! later ;)

Comment

I played some games last night with Opus and Blind. Great fun and look forward to some more.

Bandits at 12 O'clock - tally ho!!
            Jex.

Comment

Yes Sunday night was good whan I did not loose connection lets do it again plzzz!! Later

Comment

We'll be doing more of it Brooklyn, no worries. What I'd like to do now is get the actual server going here at TG. I certainly don't mind hosting, but the connection speed is much, much better using a TG server. We should be able to do more complex missions (within reason, of course) without experiencing the bad lag we normally would when someone is simply hosting off their comp.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X