Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steel Beasts Professional Edition-Any Players Here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel Beasts Professional Edition-Any Players Here?

Salute!

I'm new to the tactical gamer site and still learning my way around. I was wondering whether there are any players of the military tank sim Steel Beasts PE hanging out here.

I'm interested in getting together with a like minded group of individuals who want to conduct simulated tactical operations in mechanized warfare with this sim. I'm looking for one night a week approximately 2-4 hours.

Re: Steel Beasts Professional Edition-Any Players Here?

I play, but mostly in the day due too shift work...theres little following of SB Pro PE here at TG...unfortunitly, but understandably.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
      I play, but mostly in the day due too shift work...theres little following of SB Pro PE here at TG...unfortunitly, but understandably.

My schedule is actually quite flexible so I can actually get together with people during the day if I have enough of a heads-up (for example 2 days). Is there a specific time or day of the week that you and your compatriots get together?

Comment

I pop in here every now and then.
        I've just gotten a new ICQ number, 429973841, feel free to message me if you want to do some SB stuff.

Comment

I don't have ICQ but I'll email you privately my email address and perhaps we can set something up then?

Comment

I'm looking to get back into SB PRO PE... Thinking about a get together every Sunday evening, say 8 eastern, give or take?

PM me if intrested.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X