Home World 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home World 2

It has been out for some time (2 years and it won many awards), but come on guys- it still is pretty and it still kicks butt with 8 players on a map with the possibility of having 25 capital ships- think 20 Battle cruisers..... he he he...... per person...so think over 160 capital ships with over maybe 300 little ships (fighters and gunships) and close to 200 frigates, and it also has limited resources, so this one is awsome.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Home World 2

well? Is there any interest in this game?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Loved the game. Only played in singleplayer and since lost :(
      --
      VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Oh, ouch.

Comment

Well boys, when can we start?

Comment

sure drop me a line

Comment

umm, when my laptop is fixed... completely.

See, my laptop can run the OS, but not all of the drivers are running right. For example: I have a dell with Media Direct; when I re-installed MDirect, it copied, on its own, XP to its new partition. How did it get resolved? I have no idea how my friend fixed it. The lady who fixed it works in town in her shop, so I paid her. Well now the Hard drive only allows me to use 70 gigs instead of 120 gigs.

Has anyone ordered from dell and not recieved their reinstallation disks? I recieved only MDirect, XP, and old drivers; what I find wierd is that none of the products originaly installed were not given on a cd.

Can instaling Nero reactivate one's dvd and cd burners?

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                umm, when my laptop is fixed... completely.

See, my laptop can run the OS, but not all of the drivers are running right. For example: I have a dell with Media Direct; when I re-installed MDirect, it copied, on its own, XP to its new partition. How did it get resolved? I have no idea how my friend fixed it. The lady who fixed it works in town in her shop, so I paid her. Well now the Hard drive only allows me to use 70 gigs instead of 120 gigs.

Has anyone ordered from dell and not recieved their reinstallation disks? I recieved only MDirect, XP, and old drivers; what I find wierd is that none of the products originaly installed were not given on a cd.

Can instaling Nero reactivate one's dvd and cd burners?

well the pc is fixed; maybe on a weekend in June?

Comment

I'd be interested, BeSiege, though isn't this an RTS? Well, I dunno, I guess the 3-d aspect doesn't make most people think of RTS games. *chuckle*

I love HW2, and HW, and Cata.. I was a big Homeworld fan since a year+ before it came out even. I was one of those pathetic fanboys sitting on the edge of his seat going on and on about how "totally awesome" the game was going to be. Nothing showed my Southern Californian heritage more than when I was going on about that game when I was younger.. *smirk*

Anyway, I do have Homeworld 2, but I need to dig up my CD-key for it. I hope I haven't lost it, like I have numerous other keys. I swear, CD-keys are the bane of all gaming. ;p

I'll be sure to PM you once I do a thorough check for the CD and CD key. If I locate both, I'm up for a game in early June, man!
                  |TG-Irr| Icefoxen
                  - Exercising more to deal with the plateau. (-72 lbs)
                  ^,,^
                  <->

Comment

ok well, I will have to install it on my laptop. I love how Home World 2 performs on the current laptops. I got HW2 when it came out, yet my HP laptop was abit slow.

Ice, do you know how to correct the shadow setting 'fuzzyness'? I found that using the shadow function it caused the ships to have blockily moving shadows, that caused the ships when moving to fuzz up. Do you have any idea of how to fix this?

Would anti-analising (spelling? ;) ) settings work, to correct this problem?

What does the anti-analising setting do?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X