HelpZor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HelpZor

Umm I need some help.I just got the game and how do you turn down the graphics settings.I dont have a manual which is why I ask.

Re: HelpZor

Originally posted by BATMAN.
    Umm I need some help.I just got the game and how do you turn down the graphics settings.I dont have a manual which is why I ask.
    Search the LoMac site for "Loman". It's a must have to manage all the downloaded skins and missions you'll soon have, but it also has a much more customizable graphics utility.

Here you go, I found it (you will need to register to dl this, but trust me you'll use this site alot): link
    New to TG?

Comment

You change graphic settings by going to Options (button is labeled as OPT, I think) from the main menu. There's a dial on the upper-right for switching between graphics, sound, difficulty, etc.. LOMAN will handle all those settings and more.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

New question:Can you make it so that you can fly with the mouse.Im using the arrow keys because I left my joystick at my dads so It kinda sucks flying these birds.

Thanks
        BATMAN

Comment

dunno.....try it.
          New to TG?

Comment

If you can it'll be configurable under options again and you'll need to put change the inputs
            Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X