Um...Help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um...Help?

Ok I downloaded Jex's missions, and I want to practice with the flight team mission, but...

How the heck do I play the darn thing?? I tried going to open mission, but when I fly it shows me watching tac-1...ok so I go to network play to host up a private server for myself...nope still watching tac-1...tried a lan game but working that thing beats the hell out of me...I'm at a loss here =/

What do I doooooooo =(

Re: Um...Help?

Did you download the track file? That is for watching. It will run as I recorded it. Instead try downloading the mission from the missions thread and open ing that. :)
    Jex.

Comment

No I don't think it was the track file, they were all .mis or something like that

Comment

Hitting f1 doesn't take you into the correct cockpit?

Which mis file?

Comment

It's flight practice 2.mis or something close to that

No, f1 doesn't do anything, I can view the refueling planes and some other f15 named tac-1. I know my keys are all bound right because if I do a quick fly it works...

Comment

open the mission via the editor - Click on the plane icon on the left - choose USAGROUP1 on the right drop down menu and then make sure below that it is set to 'player'. It's probably defaulted to AI or Client for some reason. Don't forget to save.
            Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X