Il2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Il2

Any one here fly in the IL2 FB1946 MP games?

IL2 FB 1946 Produced by UBISOFT Made by 1C Company

sorry left thelink out.
    Basicaly it has 3 modes dogfight
    progresive campiaqns Co-op
    Co-op Single mission

I startd 3 months ago and been playing since
    If you like WWII and you like to fly and don't want all that jet action and have to learn all those weapons mode. This is for you.
    Last edited by Wolfseven; 07-11-2007, 04:46 AM.
    Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Re: Il2

Also if some one is playing and would like to wing with me look me up @

WWW.Rogue-Saints.com
    Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Comment

I play it and love it, though it's been a while... I'm not that good and have never done it online. I'll look you up later.
      OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

I play on the Warbirds of Prey servers (http://www.warbirdsofprey.org/) fairly regularly. You'll need Hyperlobby to connect, and they run a TS server as well.

If you have IL2 and you'd never played it online, you're really missing out.
        TG Regular
        TGU Staff
        ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
        Evil Koala
        LeftSkidLow

Comment

I'll try to get it going again this weekend, and I might PM you for help, but I've heard that if I can't take out 5 enemy AI pilots of the hard settings, then I'll get shredded instantly online... Is that accurate, or are there all levels of players having fun?
          OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

I'm going to have to give this a go. I played IL2 sp many months after I got it. I never played mp as that was just before I started playing MP games at all.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by khaerus View Post
              I'll try to get it going again this weekend, and I might PM you for help, but I've heard that if I can't take out 5 enemy AI pilots of the hard settings, then I'll get shredded instantly online... Is that accurate, or are there all levels of players having fun?
              Go to that website I linked and look for yourself.. It logs all stats. There are some insanely good pilots on there.. And there are some terrible ones too. It just depends on who you fly against and the circumstances. I'm not an ace by any means, and I still manage a 1.5 to 1 kill/death ratio.
              TG Regular
              TGU Staff
              ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
              Evil Koala
              LeftSkidLow

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement