MS Flight Sim 2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Flight Sim 2004

Hi, Heres the deal...I bought this game and thought it was ok. I've tried to uninstall it from my computer and it won't work....I go to Control panel/add remove programs.....highlight it, click remove and nothing happenes.

I tried uninstalling it from the program menu....nothing.
    I know I can go into windows/program files and delete the file, but this will do nothing to get it out of my add/remove programs list.

Anyone have any ideas?

Rob

BTW, I should have put this in the hardware/software forum...can an Admin take care of this please?

Re: MS Flight Sim 2004

I have found that if you delete the game's install folders and remove the uninstall program you'll be mostly fine. Then if you try uninstalling it from the control panel, it'll find that the program is gone and will ask permission to remove the entry from the list. Finally, I would recommend running a registry cleaner to remove whatever's left of the game.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Where do I find the uninstall program file?

Comment

It's usually in the same place as the game files. If you delete the directory, you should be fine. Running a reg cleaner afterwards isn't necessary but recommended for keeping things tidy and at top performance.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Thanks Tim...catcha later on JO tonite?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed