Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBS2 get together Sat. 9/1 (9 AM Eastern, 9 PM Aus)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBS2 get together Sat. 9/1 (9 AM Eastern, 9 PM Aus)

I know a few TG members have VBS2... so just a copy/paste if you want some cooperative action...

OK, a few weeks ago we tested a dedicated server for VBS2... it worked well but we only had 4 people... now I know it's hard for people to get together across this big blue earth... but I would really like to see a weekly get together for those interested in VBS2 cooperative play. With out it being to early for the US and too late for our Australian friends... I figured 9 AM my time, 9 PM your time might work. So if your interested and can make it please stop by... first on the TS server then the game server.

1. Teamspeak is required to promote tactics and teamwork:
    TS IP: 67.19.106.92:24090
    Password: sgg
    2. The dedicated server is:
    VBS2 DS IP: 69.254.45.154 (default port)

Thank you.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: VBS2 get together Sat. 9/1 (9 AM Eastern, 9 PM Aus)

Heh..Unfortunately I cannot get a second mortgage to grab a copy or I would join ya!... Make sure you get alot of FRAP's action to show us how neat VBS 2 is...

thanks
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Re: VBS2 get together Sat. 9/1 (9 AM Eastern, 9 PM Aus)

I think the problem with getting cooperative gameplay in VBS2 is due to the pricetag. $1,800 is a hell of a price.

I thought my Steel Beasts Pro PE was pricey at $120 for a high-fidelity armored tank simulation, but damn...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X