GREAT news for flight simmers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT news for flight simmers...

SimHQ has a new news announcement about the Black Shark add-on for Lock On, and yep... a Apache Longbow add-on as well...

http://www.simhq.com/_air10/air_325a.html

Surprise! Late last night email arrived from Matt Wagner that included the new DCS press announcement, FAQs about DCS Black Shark, and some new DCS Black Shark (as the sim title is now known) screenshots. In the package was some big news for flight simmer's. The next two titles after DCS Black Shark will be the AH-64A "Apache" and the A-10 "Warthog"! Can you say, study sims return? And there's more. For example, the "Apache" is planned to have front-seat / back-seat multiplayer!
    FANTASTIC NEWS for us flight simmers, who thought the flight sims were dying or at least going arcade!
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: GREAT news for flight simmers...

That's awesome, I loved the A-10 campaign in LO-MAC, and was bummed that the SU-25 got all the love in the Flaming Cliffs expansion. I'm not particularly fond of the fighter/interceptor's in LO-MAC either, aside from just tooling around doing some high speed nap-of-the-earth flying from time to time. Dodging missiles without getting to see what I destroy (up close anyway) is kind of a drag for me.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Re: GREAT news for flight simmers...

Interesting.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse