Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOMAC manual?

Hey guys...

I know this is a weird question, considering LOMAC has been dead here for 2 years. But I know it used to be somewhat popular so I thought I'd ask:

Does anyone have a .pdf copy of the enhanced LOMAC manual sold by www.lomac-manual.com? The site has been down since the owner died a few years back, and I have looked high and low for one of these with absolutely no luck. I just started tooling around with the game again recently, and have been enjoying it. But I need a physical reference in front of me for things like the TAWS icons and whatnot.

Edit - Ah, I did find some documentation in the /doc folder of the game folder which had a big rundown of all the thread warning systems, which is nice. I'd still be interested in getting my hands on that enhanced manual though...
    Last edited by Evo<^|SiNz|^>; 10-18-2007, 10:24 PM.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Re: LOMAC manual?

did you ever get my e-mail?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

No sir, I'm not even sure what email address I have affiliated w/ this site. I have a few dummy accounts that I use to register for things like web forums or online shopping sites that I never really check.

Try kevan dot chapman at gmail dot com, that's my main email addy.

Comment

15 mb's hope gmail handles it.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

It should be able to handle it, I know there's a 20mb limit on sending attachments, so I can't see why I couldn't receive one of that size.

BTW, thanks mucho.

Comment

not to annoyingly reopen a dead thread, but this is the best ive found.

does anyone still have a copy of the lomac manual? the 3rd party one? I was a huge janes f-18 player back in high school, and have wanted to get back into the sim scene, but all i know is what i remember from f-18 9 years ago

much thanks!

Comment

On topic, anyone interested in joining a LOMAC display team should check out IAT, the Illusion Aerobatic Team I'm a part of.

We're very nice with people who aren't particularly good at staying in formation (I myself am one of these pilots) and we train quite regularly.

I'm not certain as to whether or not we're recruiting at present but it's worth taking a look: www.iat-aerobatic.com

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by ravenshield1 View Post
                not to annoyingly reopen a dead thread, but this is the best ive found.

does anyone still have a copy of the lomac manual? the 3rd party one? I was a huge janes f-18 player back in high school, and have wanted to get back into the sim scene, but all i know is what i remember from f-18 9 years ago

much thanks!
                I PM'ed you with my email address. Just shoot me an email if you still want the manual.

Comment

Could one of you guys email me the manual also?
                  use my listed email, it's a gmail addy
                  thanks a bunch!

now back to trying to understand dedmac....
                  Last edited by CapnGimp; 09-18-2008, 12:17 PM. Reason: ....I can

Comment

just so I can subscribe to the thread

Comment

I think if you download the latest patch from lockon.co.uk it installs the manual into the game directory.

Or you can get the 1.1 manual here along with other files: virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=36&lang=en

Comment

Did you ever acquire a copy of the manual your were asking for?
                        I'm just getting back into Lomac and would really like to have a copy of it.
                        I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X