VBS2 v1.18 mission pack 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBS2 v1.18 mission pack 2007

copy/paste from the official VBS2 forums...

As the end of the 2007 year approaches, and the current release of VBS2 v1.18 is fresh on our hard drives... I have taken every mission that I have downloaded, tested it with the new version, and approved them for working function and gameplay (if that matters to you,lol). Then zipped them up all in one easy to download file. I do believe I have gotten every mission makers permission to share these missions and do fully give them, the makers proper credit. A special thanks to the VBS2 mission makers: W0lle, Viper, Gordo, and Monk. If you do find a mission in this pack that is not properly credited or permitted, please except my apology and contact me ASAP via PM... A special thanks to the VBS2 serious gaming community, the SimHQ community (a few with it there), Tactical Gamer (a couple with it there), and The Razors Edge (the only VBS2 "clan" I know of, and a great group of people).

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Fi...sions%2007.zip
    (30 something cooperative multiplayer missions, extract to your VBS2 program group mpmissions folder)

And to make it even easier, I'll re-post the SimHQ pack that was released a week ago. This is a pack of 38 Armed Assault cooperative missions that can be used either for Armed Assault and/or VBS2.
    Special thanks to Wepps, Biff, and Dec from the SimHQ community for these missions.

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Fi...Pack%20v5F.zip
    (38 cooperative multiplayer missions, extract to your VBS2 program group mpmissions folder)

Thats 60 plus cooperative multiplayer missions for VBS2... Enjoy and Happy Holidays... Here's to a bigger and better year for VBS2 and our small gaming community.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X