Red orchestra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red orchestra

I searched and didnt see a thread with ro in it so I'm making one. I would really like if you |TG| fellows would get an ro server up and running its an amazing simgame for ww2. If anyone plays it add me on xfire ; rondo3 or steam friends brookerboy. Thanks. And sory for the hirrble spelling and puntuation its real early lol.

Re: Red orchestra

RO had a brief but intense period of popularity here. It's a great game but just didn't have the staying power. You can see the archived forums here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/red-orchestra/

I'm not sure this was classified as a 'sim' when it was here though.
    New to TG?

Comment

I was playing a lot, then WAW cod5 came out.RO has better maps,and area spec.damage ill play some

Comment

Originally posted by _BuB_ View Post
        I was playing a lot, then WAW cod5 came out.RO has better maps,and area spec.damage ill play some
        really i haven't tried RO before..
        If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

The spawn mechanics of Red Orchestra is a HUUUGE turnoff for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rondelet View Post
            I searched and didnt see a thread with ro in it so I'm making one. I would really like if you |TG| fellows would get an ro server up and running its an amazing simgame for ww2. If anyone plays it add me on xfire ; rondo3 or steam friends brookerboy. Thanks. And sory for the hirrble spelling and puntuation its real early lol.
            Ah, the use of the search tool.

RO Forums

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

RO was a better tank sim then it was a FPS type game. It had some great ideas and mechanics that alot of people just could not get accustom to. I personally loved the sniper rifle idea. And the age old the graphics just where not up to the days standards. When you have a game like battlefield 2 out at the same time, people are going ot go for the more eye candy. Thats my reason for not playing RO alot.

but it has been almost a year or more since i played RO..
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

I need to make some RO videos to get folks playing again.

There are now two mods available: Mare Nostrum, which is based on the Northern Africa battles of 1942, and Darkest Hour, which is basically the Americans and Germans in Normandy (along with some Market Garden and Bastogne maps).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X