Pilot Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilot Roster

If there is enough interest to continue playing Lock On I'm wondering if we should keep a pilots roster. This will basically list our kills, losses, missions, medals, etc so we have some sort of tracking going on. Anyone think this is worth doing?
    Jex.

Re: Pilot Roster

Originally posted by jex
    If there is enough interest to continue playing Lock On I'm wondering if we should keep a pilots roster. This will basically list our kills, losses, missions, medals, etc so we have some sort of tracking going on. Anyone think this is worth doing?
    I'd love to play it more. I haven't touched it in a month. I didn't know anyone was still playing, but I haven't looked for you guys very hard. How would you track those stats?
    New to TG?

Comment

Re: Pilot Roster

I was thinking of a simple webpage with the information on it. I can update it but it will obviously require each player to send me their stats (if I'm not there at the time). To make it more realistic, I'm thinking that we should only track the stats for new missions that we've played rather than for every single mission. I'm thinking of these catagories;

Missions flown
      Successes
      Failures
      Air Kills
      Ground Kills

And anything else we can think of. Maybe introduce medals as well lol. It's really just a page so we can see our progress throughout the game. Flight sims are usually taken a bit more seriously than other games so I was thinking to add a little more realism to our gaming, we could introduce a pilot roster.

If we go ahead with this I'm thinking of a decent page that looks the business rather than just a spreadsheet.
      Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X