Any interest in a Dedicated Server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in a Dedicated Server?

Now that the dedicated server is out, is there any interest in running one here at TG? Who all is still flying IL-2?
    New to TG?

Re: Any interest in a Dedicated Server?

HOLD ON

where, i would love to see it first, you have no idea the amount of work that was done trying to get one before, and nothing came of it at all.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I started playing again...

So if there's a dedicated server I'll play, maybe even host myself...

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
        HOLD ON

where, i would love to see it first, you have no idea the amount of work that was done trying to get one before, and nothing came of it at all.

Sorry to open old wounds Dude. I thought with all the recent server side patches they've released lately there would be some improvements in the COOP arena. I haven't been following the news much, but I'm about to pick up PF and was wondering if there'd be a chance to play it with you all.
        New to TG?

Comment

I've been playing IL2 and PF now. It's great. I'd love it if I could get more Tg'ers in on the fun!

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

I'll post back here when I get PF and see if any one wants to do anything.
            New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
              I'll post back here when I get PF and see if any one wants to do anything.
              Edit: 12/10/04
              Got it, installed it, lovin' it. Let's pick a night and go hyperlobby some, or if someone wants to host it that'd be cool too. I think this Sunday would be good after the Sun goes down.
              New to TG?

Comment

Get in touch witn me Squiddly, IL-2/PF is pretty much all I've been playing (although my gaming has pretty much dropped off in general). There's still a few of us hardcore junkies around--Blind, Dude, Fanatik.

Give any one of us a shout, and we'll see about setting something up.

As for the ded. server, this is a whole new engine apparently, HOWEVER, this is still a beta version, and 1C: Maddox is collecting community input before putting out the final release. It was no secret that the first d. server was a piece of junk. Hopefully this one sorts out many of the short-comings. Can't tell you if it's any good though, I haven't tried the thing.

Comment

Good stuff Opus, thanks!
                  New to TG?

Comment

Hey now! I'd be mighty interested. Sorry, been so busy with PF that I haven't checked these forums in a while. I love this game! I'd definitely be up for some Hyperlobby some night. I usually play every night or atleast attempt to. I am right now TRYING out for 13th squadron. These guys are awesome. They've been flying together for years! They use tactics and everything not just flying. Mainly they host their own games through hyperlobby. It's a blast. I'd be definitely interested in some TG flying as well though!

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X