Falcon 4.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon 4.0

Fanatik has found a good install for Falcon 4.0. We've been playing solidly for some time now and both him and I have had no problems. If you are interested in playing this, please let me know and I'll help you with the install.

Never having played Falcon before, I can say that this sim pretty much has it all and definitely worth a revival if you have it.
    Jex.

Re: Falcon 4.0

Dodger and Myself used to play this sim. I'd love to get the new install instructions- muli-player never really worked for us back then. Get in touch with us Jex... Email Dodger or myself at [email protected] or [email protected]

Comment

I paid $30 to get it off ebay!

Are you running FF3 or SP4?

Comment

Wow someone replied lol

Sorry stopped looking down here for a while but to answer all your queries...

We're running SP4, and the SP4.2 Freebirds mod. Full instructions for DL'ing are at www.freebirds.org and it is here that you must DL the freebirds 4.2 patch. First you must register (free), and then follow the installation instructions - TO THE LETTER.

Failure to do so may screw up the whole game for you. Falon is particular in the way it is installed, set up, played, etc.

Once you have it installed, you should be good. This is a very stable installation that many people are using without probs. I connect to fanatik who is on the West coast and I'm in the UK. We haven't dropped a game yet out of 20 or so sorties.

This is a pretty basic installation, so don't expect super hi res graphics or models. They are available out there, but installing them may screw up your install. The freebirds install, as I understand it, has gone through some rigorous testing to make sure it works right and the graphics are still good due to the 4.0 - 4.2 installer.
        Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X