Steel Fury video and Q.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel Fury video and Q.

This is a video showcasing the hatches, interior, sights, and lights of Steel Fury, a just released WW2 single player only tank simulation.

First impressions are very positive..... if you care. ;)

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/2287620[/media]

Look for my full review soon at SimHQ...

and BTW... anyone who has it all ready, how the heck do you turn of the headlights once in battle... suppose to be CONTROL L, but not working... the interior lights, and sight illumination works, but not the headlights... anyone?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Steel Fury video and Q.

This video is simply meant to show how the in game AI is programmed to handle this virtual battlefield.

I am in the TC (Tank Commander) position, just watching how the script AI and mission script work. I give no orders, just watch.

This and similar videos are not meant to be exciting and entertaining, more for the person thinking about buying the game, able to see how the game engine works, and don't work. In this example the AI is good, it gets the job done, but not great, frequently turning it's thin side to the enemy, or running over it's own men.

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/2290670[/media]

BTW, the light key is simply L.... It says Control L in the print out sheet, and I tried Control L, Alt L, Shift L... never thought to try just L. lol
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...ml#Post2619929
      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Haven't had a chance to watch the vids, but the screens look great. Nice open fields, is there a score or just battlefield sounds?
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

it comes with music if thats what you mean, but i turn that off in my games, after i hear it for a while for the review.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Yes, that's what I meant. Whether it just has music playing or just ambient sounds to feel like a battlefield. It's amazing how immersing sound can be in a sim. In ArmA I enjoy the sound mods that add some ambient noise from the woods, to a distant battle.
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...