Black Shark Eng Download released...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Shark Eng Download released...

I've been playing the Russian version for a month now, greatest combat helicopter simulation since Longbow 2... SimHQ has a 3 part review of it if intrested... http://www.simhq.com/

Anyway the English downloadable version has been released, they are trying to get a STEAM download version. Be advised that it uses the much hated Starforce, but no problems reported by anyone on hardware failures, it's a newer version of Starforce. Also be advised that it has a easy mode, but in simulation mode this is HARD, a true simulation, not a action game.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...oducts&lang=en
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Black Shark Eng Download released...

Russian version screens...

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/picture...n-version.html
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I just bought it (Starforce be damned), and I'm really excited.

If I like it as much as I think I will, I'll buy it again for Steam. Keeping track of activations is a pain.

|TG-Irr| Chalcas
      sigpic

Comment

Glad to see a TG member getting it... I was wondering why no one had commented yet... you mean to tell me no one from "Tactical Gamer" is interested in simulations. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

This is tempting me. It looks so deep.
          "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Great sim, I can tell this by the fact that I've owned it for a week, and I'm still getting basic flight smooth, as opposed to owning wave after wave of tanks. I have great hopes for the DCS concept. Really solid in execution and looks and plays amazing.
            Do or do not, there is no try....
            -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Wow, that looks amazing. My brother will love this :)

Comment

I bought this a couple days ago. This is really something.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

I'd go for it except my poor PC normally has it's tongue hanging out over IL2... Black Shark would probably flat line it.
                  BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                    ... you mean to tell me no one from "Tactical Gamer" is interested in simulations. ;)
                    I am also here Magnum :row__593:

Thanks for the info, I like flight sims and specialy helicopters.

If it goes on Steam, I will buy it.
                    sigpic
                    "All wars are fought for money" (Socrates, 470-399 BC)
                    "Only the dead have seen the end of the war" (Plato, 427-347 BC)
                    "We make war that we may live in peace" (Aristotle, 384-322 BC)

Comment

Is there a multiplayer coop and/or pvp mode? Specifically, is the campaign persistent coop capable?

Comment

I just picked this game up last night. Haven't had any problems with Starforce. I just tried an instant action before I went to bed, and it's a little tough. I'm definitely going to have to put some time in training. Really, really cool though.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Magnum's other thread detailing Black Shark is old, so the pics and video don't exist anymore.

Here's some Black Shark gameplay: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRaNnpIdYWY[/media]

Comment

I'm still going through the training courses. I liked this little gem at the end of course 2:

"In conclusion, you should be able to find all of these switches and dials blindfolded."

Yeah right.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Wow, this game looks amazing, but can you use any American firepower?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X