SB Pro Update out... video AAR...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Pro Update out... video AAR...

If you didn't know and was intrested, Steel Beasts Pro PE has released a pay for update, adding new vehicles and features and tons of fixes and upgrades... www.esimgames.com (this is a military grade tank simulation).

Here is a AAR video done from one of the MP battles we participate in:

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...MHc0b0IzZUE9PQ
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: SB Pro Update out... video AAR...

Thank you, I will watch this later.

Comment

It looks soooo tempting, but the price is painful!!
      "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
      EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
      PLAYSTATION®Network & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

I hear that all the time... funny... if you play a console game, you pay 60 bucks for the game and within a years time usually buy 3 or 4 map packs at 10 bucks each.

If you play World of Warcraft, your paying (I think 20 bucks a month).

If your playing the Company of Heroes series... you've spent 40 plus 30 plus 30 so far.

So I'd say 125 bucks for a game/sim that has many detailed and accurately modeled vehicles and tanks to drive, shoot, command, or just watch (F8 view), along with over 100 excellent and realistic armor missions, plus maybe 1000 made user missions, a detailed map editor and mission editor, along with constant updates, add-ons, and tweaks, (most usually free)... well you got a great deal.

Besides... I have never found one person who ever regretted buying this simulation.

That said, I'm not here to sell it, just share news, info, screens, and videos about it. It's not for everyone... and it sure the hell ain't no Battlefield clone. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Can the missions be played single player or are they all multiplayer?
          "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
          EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
          PLAYSTATION®Network & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

SP and MP... 4 can be in one tank (driver, gunner, loader, TC), or each have your own tank and jump into what you want, when you want... good (scripted) AI takes over on any open spots... or play the whole mission in map view just giving orders to the units...startegy game... etc etc... many options with this game/sim.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
              SP and MP... 4 can be in one tank (driver, gunner, loader, TC), or each have your own tank and jump into what you want, when you want... good (scripted) AI takes over on any open spots... or play the whole mission in map view just giving orders to the units...startegy game... etc etc... many options with this game/sim.
              can you play as infantry? what happens when your tank is damaged and you have to abandon her?
              I love war sims but they only have PRO PE and PRO? and there is no details on pricing for the PRO edition?
              sigpic

ATI 4870 1GB Cat. 9.11 | Windows 7 7100 64 | RAID 0 640GB | TrackIR 5 | Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless | The Logitech® G9 Laser Mouse
              let freedom ring with a shotgun blast

Comment

Pro edition is for the military only...

PE is a user version...

yes, you play as infantry squads and fireteams... but if your tank gets killed you don't bail out... if your control a platoon or company or whatever, you can jump from each tank/unit/vehicle over and over...
                Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X