IL2:1946 starting anew,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IL2:1946 starting anew,

Since the other post was getting rather lengthy I'm starting a new one. When are most folks available during the week for flying? I'm available Monday or Tuesdays and possibly even Thursday after 8:30PM (Eastern).

Let me know if you'd like to come and fly! We are not so high speed as to not allow those just learning. So, grab your flight suit and come flying!

In the pursuit of... something.

Re: IL2:1946 starting anew,

Yeh I might come. If I'm not playing ArmA 2 :D

Comment

I'm on the old box, so no ArmAII for me at the moment. I will try to give it a go... long day here.
      BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

Thanks to all those that came out last night. It was a blast. I've got atleast one of the issues that plagued my machine figured out. However, the one controller is in fact dead. I'm also working out my graphics issues.

Comment

bummer I missed it. I just did a new build and don't have this installed yet but I'll put it in tonight.

What's the procedure for ingame comms. Are we using TS or is there voip? Anytime you want to fly look for me in the ARMA channels and throw it out there. I'm up for anything and frankly flying missions cooperatively sounds pretty freakin awesome.
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

No worries Grunt. It really is a lot of fun.

I should have most of my issues squared away by end of week. Last night we joined up on Skies of Valor server. It was awesome to see all of us on the runway and then take off together (on our 3rd or 4th attempt).

At one point, I believe it was Google, Barnacle and myself all taxied into place and took off in formation! It was very cool.

Seemed most of the night was on the defensive against the zoom tactics of the 47's. Also we were on defense against that darn B-29 that kept attacking our airfield.

Comment

I'm available Monday, Wednesday, Friday until school starts up again and then it may change.
              I recently switched from my 8800gt to a HD4890 so I'm still working out bad framerates and stuff after the switch.

Comment

We've been using TS - TG TS last night, actually. Be sure to get the AAA mod - 4.09 and some maps that are quite worth it.

-BoD
                BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

geezh I thought arma mods were confusing. They seem simple compared to this stuff.

I'm patched up to the 4.09 beta and I downloaded the hyper lobby thing but I can't seem to diplay servers or find where to connect.

I downloaded the AAA multiinstaller but I need help installing it. Game looks gorgeous I'm psyched for some coop action. lets post a time to meet.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                    geezh I thought arma mods were confusing. They seem simple compared to this stuff.

I'm patched up to the 4.09 beta and I downloaded the hyper lobby thing but I can't seem to diplay servers or find where to connect.

I downloaded the AAA multiinstaller but I need help installing it. Game looks gorgeous I'm psyched for some coop action. lets post a time to meet.
                    Ah, man we are up to 4.09.. and I installed the 4.08m patch

Comment

I'd be up for a coop night tonight if anyone's interested.

Comment

Sorry fellas, I have a previous engagement for this evening.

I will be available next Monday evening after 8:30. I could possibly also do Tuesday.

Comment

Also, 4.08m is fine. Most online servers use that and even if someone hosts on 4.09, the worst thing is you won't have all the planes available. No biggie. The AAA mod has mod switchers in the folder where its installed. You just run the .bat file for whichever mod you want. Easy peesy. Maybe I will create a walk through for that and also Hyperlobby.

Comment

Me and ghostdog might be getting the latest version again soon, keep you updated and hope to play with a lot of TG some time. Great to see you have this too grunt.

Comment

Can the steam version do what's needed to fly with you guys?
                              It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X