No announcement yet.

The Hunter

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hunter

Never thought I would be posting about a hunting game, but here it is. I have never gone or had the urge to hunt IRL. I saw this on fileplanet the other day and thought what the heck.

The Hunter is a free to play (you can pay for upgrades etc) hunting simulation. This is not a run and gun fps, you move slow looking for tracks, poo, listening for calls etc. The thing that gets me is how real it seems. They did a great job on the graphics and sounds, you really feel like you are out in the woods.

Its a great thrill the first time you see a deer off in the distance, then he runs away cause you are used to playing games where you run in guns blazing. You have to get used to a MUCH slower pace if you want to get a kill in this game.

It has an online community and keeps tracks of you kills and other stats. Give it a try, its free and only like a 400m download.
    When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't do that, you get someone to carry you.

Re: The Hunter

Heh, just sit in a tower and spam the call. EVERYONE comes close to you.
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed