• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Googles' Revenge"

Video from the other evening.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlvuxRvVPZI[/media]

In the pursuit of... something.

Re: "Googles' Revenge"

Man, now you make me want to play Ace Combat 6... If anyone had that for 360, I would love that...

By the way, did he kill you, or did you just crash because gravity would not stay away from you? ;)

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Heck you should get this game. Only 10 bucks. You'll have 10 bucks worth of fun in one night of flying with us!

Yea, it was a little bit of both actually. He was tearing me up good. I burned up my energy flying crazily. He used altitude to gain more energy and thus had me pretty good. I took quite a few hits and stalled.

Lesson: Altitude is your friend. The ground is not.

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_JBRanger View Post
        Lesson: Altitude is your friend. The ground is not.
        And that's what makes mountain dogfighting so much more fun!

Comment

I don't know, I would love to play, but I don't think I will spend the money... I prefer some of the more modern fight sims, but heck, a good flight sim is a good flight sim, so I don't know...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Modern stuff is nice but overrated... roll up, push buttons, take off, push buttons, shoot missile at target, push buttons, land, push buttons, back to the hotel.

WWII (or the Great War), you are in it up to your eyeballs, up close and personal, with the exception of strategic bombing, which is why I can only think of one simulator that did strategic bombing... 'scuse me while I watch this paint dry.

Actually, I have (and fly) F4:AF on occasion, usually just to maintain some form of "currency" meaning I cold start, launch, tank, and RTB. Just the basics!
            BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
              I don't know, I would love to play, but I don't think I will spend the money... I prefer some of the more modern fight sims, but heck, a good flight sim is a good flight sim, so I don't know...
              Yer! WWII all the way! no whines and beeps and whistles telling you something is coming and no killing the enemy before you can even see him. You gotta let the enemy fill up your entire gunsight and then let em rip as your entire plane shakes from the outbound lead! RAWR!

Comment

Oddly enough, this makes me want to play Echelon IV: Future of Flight Combat.
                Without teamwork, you'll never survive.
                Without betrayal you'll never win.

Comment

I still have the old Chuck Yeager games for the ancient box downstairs...

Comment

Dude, you need to get this game!
                    It's like $8 from gogamer this weekend.
                    If you got some flight controls great if you got TrackIR you are now in the stuff and the immersion goes way up.

I lack the TIR.. but maybe for xmas.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X