DCS: Black Shark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCS: Black Shark

Is there anyone else here who played Black Shark? I've been having a lot of fun with it lately and was curious how many rotorheads we have here.

Re: DCS: Black Shark

Good times.

|TG-Irr| Chalcas
    sigpic

Comment

Just bought it. Still learning how to turn this bad boy on :)
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I have it, played it, sucked at it. I've put off getting into it again till I can get a proper desk with room for both my keyboard and joystick.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Just got this...
          Still learning to start up quickly..

Comment

Left win + home is your best friend untill you can fly it efficiently. Otherwise you'll be spending more time starting than you will flying :). A blank mission where you start on the runway ready for takeoff with immortality is great for learning the basics as well, especially landing.

Comment

Maybe this will help you new guys out:

http://www.simhq.com/_air13/air_421a.html
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddlestx View Post
                Left win + home is your best friend untill you can fly it efficiently. Otherwise you'll be spending more time starting than you will flying :). A blank mission where you start on the runway ready for takeoff with immortality is great for learning the basics as well, especially landing.
                Printing the beginner's checklist pdf on the Eagle Dynamics forum makes it pretty easy to start up doing it the right way. I can do it in around 1:00/1:30 now.

One question though, how to make it so the mouse can be used as it is in the training missions? I still haven't found the key(s) to do it. Which means when I make a blank mission in the editor I can't do the startup.

EDIT:
                Nvm, found it, I'm a moron.
                Also when I say startup I mean just startup and not post startup stuff like the nav mode etc.
                Last edited by Delta Five Nine; 09-30-2009, 05:30 PM.

Comment

It would be cool to get some TG flights going sometime

Comment

I tried the russian version than put it away to wait for patches.
                    It took two weeks of intensive training to learn to handle that beast then fell in love with it. As soon as i get a proper joystick i will get the US version and start flying again.

The shooting isn't even the best part, just testing the limits of the machine can be fun itself. Like the veterans: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC0F53Mx31g[/media]
                    sigpic

Comment

I just got this game and I am in love. We need to get some TG'ers together regardless of your abilities and have some fun. Who's with me?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'll have to re-install and re-configure my X52 which will be MASSIVE endeavor unless some one finally made a profile for it. But yeah that'd be awesome. I never really gave this game a fair shake.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

This title is $14.95 over at http://www.direct2drive.com/2/7938/p...Shark-Download.

Comment

Some of us of having been playing a lot lately. we have some missions that support up to 12 pilots. would be great to get pilots together, record with fraps and enjoy a good sim night.

fiddlestx, I have no problem helping you out in mapping keys to the x52. I have the same thing and It's really not that hard to get the important keys mapped to your throttle and joystick.
                            FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

If your interested in playing some DCS blackshark, PM me. Please PM me what time zone your in and what hours your available. Lets try to get some organized TG play in.
                              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X