Dcs a10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dcs a10

Just wondering if anyone here has been following the DCS a10c game development. Found this new interview for all you fixed wing nuts.
    http://www.gamingshogun.com/Article/...reenshots.html

Anyone interested in purchasing it when its released (end of year)
    Nihility

Re: Dcs a10

Cool game, huge fan of DCS Blackahsark but not posted in right forum *moving to other multiplayer games / simulation forum*
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Err....i was trying to see if any arma players (IE: people i know) are planning on buying it. Not a bunch of strangers. I dont like new people :D

But anyway, ill just ask in TS.
      Nihility

Comment

Yes.. ooohhh yes. Now i will start saving for a real nice joystick and trackir.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Theres an A10c HOATS being released soon. 1/1 scale 100% realistic. It looks AMAZING. And probably costs more than a real A10 :P
          Nihility

Comment

Producer Note 1: Intro

Producer Note 2: Start-up sequence

*drooool*

Comment

Seeeeeexy!
              I might buy it: the A10 is an awesome plane and I wouldn't mind playing a ultra-realistic simulator :p
              sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Aawwwesoommme!
                I cannot wait for this game to be released and I hope it's after school is out for winter break so I can really dive into it!

Comment

Another fantastic video trailer from Glowing Amraam's, probably the best video game video editor around...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUu4SV3GjVw&hd=1

(BTW, this looks to be coming by X-mas, just inside rumor)
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

That was an outstanding video, Magnum. Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

* Drool* Can't wait for this
                      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Please tell me it will come with a premade x52 profile.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

That's just crazy... Holy crap...
                          it would take the average player three hours to even get off the ground... WITHOUT understanding what the hell he just did :D

It looks great... but I don't think I would be able to comprehend and memorize all that stuff x]
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm sure there will be a quick start button, I believe Black Shark had one as well.

Comment

Pre-order the game now, get the complete beta NOW... (I'm downloading now but slooow as heck, lol)

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/
                              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X