Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for the few who own SB Pro PE... new update 8/21...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the few who own SB Pro PE... new update 8/21...

In case you don't follow the news elsewhere... this 8/21 is the 10th anniversary of Steel Beasts... the greatest modern armor sim ever... well a new update is coming 8/21...new tanks, vehicles, buildings etc etc...

SimHQ has a bunch of screens, videos, and will be doing a anniversary article... plus a mission contest going on now...

check it out if interested:

http://www.simhq.com/
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: for the few who own SB Pro PE... new update 8/21...

I did... but I've misplaced the dongle somewhere. So, yeah. No SB: Pro for me until I find it.

Comment

upgrade is released... www.esimgames.com
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

2 excellent SB Pro PE videos highly recommended for old and new players.

or anyone considering the purchase... shows you a complete mission walk through, and a detailed look at one of the IFV.

http://www.steelbeasts.com/flv/videos.htm
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I was a bit disappointed with the AI, scenarios, and some of the path finding issues. It felt like I had to baby sit my units instead of focusing on the overall tactics and strategy in some cases. Not something I really expected for a game of its' price. If they improve in those areas I certainly see myself getting back into this game the potential it has is pretty amazing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X