DCS:Blackshark/LOMAC Flaming cliffs 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCS:Blackshark/LOMAC Flaming cliffs 2

Alright, I know a lot of people at TG own this game so what I am proposing is TG flight nights. However, before we can have TG flight nights we need to fidn a day/time that best suits everyone. So I am making this poll, ALL TIMES ARE IN EST!
    Monday Afternoon
    2.86%
    Monday evening
    5.71%
    Tuesday afternoon
    2.86%
    Tuesday Evening
    2.86%
    Wednesday Afternoon
    2.86%
    Wednesday evening
    2.86%
    Thursday afternoon
    2.86%
    Thursday evening
    5.71%
    Friday Afternoon
    2.86%
    Friday evening
    8.57%
    Saturday morning or day
    17.14%
    Saturday Evening
    17.14%
    Sunday morning or day
    14.29%
    Sunday evening
    11.43%
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: DCS:Blackshark/LOMAC Flaming cliffs 2

No lifer standing by.

|TG-Irr| Chalcas
    sigpic

Comment

*Bump* Hoping to collect enough data by August 29th so we can schedule a flight ASAP. VOTE NOW!!!!!!!
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I might have to miss the fist couple of flights. My comp is down for the count till I can replace the SSD. Should be here late this week or early next. Once it's in I'll throw Blackshark back on then I can bring my extreme newb-ness to some some TG sorties.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I still need to buy FC2 so I can get back in with my display team @ http://www.iat-aerobatic.com...as soon as I do, I'll post.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

By popular demand, we will go with Saturdays. Since we have some people in different time zones, a convenient time for everyone is a must. So I am proposing 1500 EST on Saturdays.

Flights will take place at

2000 GMT
            1500 EST
            1200 PST

Our first flight will be on Saturday Sept 4th. We will meet in a user created channel called LOMAC FC2.
            |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Are you flying LOMAC on Saturday? I've only got Blackshark and as long as the ArmA event is over I'll join if you'll be flying them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
                Are you flying LOMAC on Saturday? I've only got Blackshark and as long as the ArmA event is over I'll join if you'll be flying them.
                It will be BS/Lomac event, you can fly either Lomac planes or the BS. I'm sure the ArmA event will be over in time, it wont last that long.
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Alright, I'll be crashing my BS all over the place. I haven't flown at all since some initial test flights almost a year ago. Hopefully that x52 layout Dredge sent me is easy to learn!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
                    Alright, I'll be crashing my BS all over the place. I haven't flown at all since some initial test flights almost a year ago. Hopefully that x52 layout Dredge sent me is easy to learn!
                    Spyder you are going to crash quickly with Dredge's layout, he always ends up as a fireball minutes after take off :)
                    |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Are we going to a public server, or will it be just us?

|TG-Irr| Chalcas
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chalcas View Post
                        Are we going to a public server, or will it be just us?
                        Unless someone knows how to make missions, we will most likely "raid" a public server.
                        |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

Hope we can find a server with a realistic flight mode: I've got so used to fly the hard way with my extremely limited hardware that whenever I end up flying on Simple mode I always risk crashing on the pad... at zero speed... with zero collective... and the engines set to idle... yeah, that's "Simple" flight mode for ya folks :icon_bigg
                          sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

After last time experiment, we really need to either have a few dedicated LOMAC players flying top cover, joining the side with the air superiority or be super sneaky on our attacks: the way the radar is modelled, as long as we fly at less than 150km/h (120 is better) and at an altitude of around 10 meters we should be virtually invisible. Unfortunately this doesn't protect from visual ID, which is why having some form of top cover is important (at least to act as a medium-high altitude distraction). Or, if the numbers are low, we could always play a mission cooperatively, with one of us with a good internet connection hosting.
                            sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Ok, so what base game or expansions does one need to join in the fun?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X