Red Dragon trailer...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dragon trailer...

Love the first 2 in the series, but never been good at RTS games, can't click fast enough... suck at all games i guess, lol... but the next in the series, Red Dragon is looking SWEET! if your a fan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAnR1ZtMyJo

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Red Dragon trailer...

God yes, I am in. Magnum, there are a fair few TG guys that play the last 2.

I love them both but have very little play time in the 2nd one due to having little game time at the moment. Hopefully that resolves soon!

Comment

Loved EE, haven't had much game time on ALB, not 100% sure how I feel about the introduction of fast air. Need to fix my PC!

Will most likely pick this up some time down the line though :)
      AnimalMother
      Ex TG-31st LR
      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

For those of you who have pre ordered, beta is available. Naval units are not implemented yet, they are correcting problems discovered during the phase one closed beta.

Comment

If anyone's playing this, add "JTF2" as a friend.

Comment

I got this and played with Warlab and OPS the other night. pretty fun. Gonna try and play some more this weekend. Add me, I'm "PeanutButterWolf" in game. Same on steam.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X