Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Door Kicker's v10 into Beta... screens and a video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door Kicker's v10 into Beta... screens and a video...

Boy oh boy has Killhouse Games come along way with this title, it is becoming pretty awesome and well done, IMO...

Door Kickers has moved from Alpha to Beta with v10 released today, via Steam, (If I read those notes correctly)... here is a mission run through in screens, and then a video of the replay converted to a "movie" all within game. (I added the title later of course).

If you haven't bitten yet on this game, please consider it, a great game, with friends as the developer(s).

Screens:
    http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...21#Post3940821

Video from the replay to movie option:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0pEUTSoMFw

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Door Kicker's v10 into Beta... screens and a video...

I too have been following this game quite closely. Reminds me of the rainbow six planning stage. Lots of fun and highly addicting for those perfectionists.

Comment

Been following it along with Vitamin for a while now. Still haven't bought it. Maybe my next paycheck before the funding package deals go away.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

be sure to look for me if you get it, I'm one of the characters, actually the sexiest character in game. ;)

DoorKickers 2014-04-19 11-54-05-30.jpg
        Last edited by Magnum50; 04-19-2014, 12:20 PM.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X