Homeworld Remastered Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeworld Remastered Collection

Guys, Gearbox nabbed the Homeworld rights and decided to update the visuals and controls for everything. So, this means that:

1) No need for gamespy server support.

2) Homeworld 1 will not have controls that require hotkey mastery that rivals Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous.

3) Homeworld will once again ask a lot of your computer.

4) Homeworld is available on Steam.

5) Homeworld Remastered is available starting the 25th and it might be cheaper to buy before it releases.

6) Homeworld Remastered contains Homeworld 1 and 2.

7) We have no idea how the modding community will react

8) We need more people to play 3D Space games.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Homeworld Remastered Collection

I really loved this game, I still even have my old Homeworld disc!XD Did you know someone is supposed to becoming out with another one called Homeworld Shipbreakers as well? I already got me a copy of this.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

I knew about it a long time ago, but that is iffy if Gearbox will respect Blackbird.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I'm so getting this game when I return home. Has anyone had a chance to play it all the way through yet?
        "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X