Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vietnam '65 has been released for PC and iPad...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam '65 has been released for PC and iPad...

Vietnam 65 has been released for PC via Steam and Slitherine Online, and for the iPad... and IMO it's a pretty awesome game, well worth the 10 bucks.

Viet65.jpg
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Vietnam '65 has been released for PC and iPad...

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
    Vietnam 65 has been released for PC via Steam and Slitherine Online, and for the iPad... and IMO it's a pretty awesome game, well worth the 10 bucks.

[ATTACH]11199[/ATTACH]

Interesting...I'm always looking for solid hex based games for the ipad, going to check it out.

Comment

I picked this up on PC. It has some interesting mechanics going for it. While its not the best strategy game I've played, its still worth the $9. I am hoping these developers will make an expansion, or sequel that has more depth and realism to it.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

They will be added stuff to it for sure... I'm promised swift boats at least, requested because that's what my dad did... check the "special thanks to" credits. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X