Damn Sid Meier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Sid Meier

I have just installed Alpha Centauri and all I can do is just blame myself for it. Why did I do this to myself? I can't stop playing. I have to keep this short. I need to go back and play atleast 1 more turn.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Damn Sid Meier

Heh, I was only getting 1-3 hours of nightly sleep for a few months this summer because I reinstalled Alpha Centauri. Thankfully, my SATA HDD took a crap on me, so now I'm getting sleep again...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I think the worst part about the game is how fast turns go by. Things just go by so quickly and what should have been one more turn becomes 50. God i hope Civ4 isn't as bad as this. I should uninstall the game to save myself but I tihnk its too late.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

Get a gun, and you have two targets. Sid Meier or the computer.

Comment

<3 Alpha Centauri. I want Alien Crossfire *can't resist* Crossfire! Don't get caught in the! Crossfire!!.

But if you like those games... actually, I'll make a thread on this game in a few min. It's called Spore

Comment

I want Crossfire but the only place I can find it is on ebay and its with Alpha Centauri. But I guess I will check Amazon.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...0?s=videogames

Um... $99.95? Does that seem a bit odd to anyone else but me?

Comment

Obviously he wants to juice it. How old is it anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by poe
                  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...0?s=videogames

Um... $99.95? Does that seem a bit odd to anyone else but me?
                  Hmmm, I'm looking on eBay and I see that it's running at over $40 with a day and a half left on the auction... Perhaps it's not a typo? I figured that Amazon price was supposed to be $9.95.

Maybe I need to eBay my copy of Alien Crossfire?
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

If you want alot of cash for it, yes. If it's actually old, which APPARENTLY it is.

Comment

Its not that its old its just hard to find and people take advantage of that. I am just disappointed it costs so much since old school C&C only cost me about 60 dollars. (Red Alert its expansions, C&C and Covert Ops, Tiberium Sun and Firestorm, Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge and Renegade.)
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X