Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AoE 3

Anyone considering this or playing it?

I like the previous installments and the demo of the 3rd seems good. Any thoughts?

- -

Re: AoE 3

Originally posted by Vulcan
    Anyone considering this or playing it?

I like the previous installments and the demo of the 3rd seems good. Any thoughts?
    I've thought about it.

I was never much into Civ...too granular for my tastes. The AoE/RoN level of detail is about right.

You have it yet? The demo any good?

Comment

yeah demo is out, I haven't bought it yet. I like it but i'm not really into pubbing it so i won't buy it if nobody else plays it.

Some distinctions are this is setup different than the past aoe's and it's nothing like rise of nations. It leans more towards age of mythology graphics but has the mechances of the age of empires series. I haven't played much of the demo at all but what i have seen looks like fun, and i like that era during the 15th century to 19th century.

- -

Comment

Hey guys,
        I bought this game a few nights ago. I'm not very good at it (I never really got the hang of RTS games) so if either of you but it and want to help me learn how to play count me in :)

-Ludlow

Comment

I won't be playing it sorry. It's a thinned down version of age of mythology, they could have atleast included all the cool UI features of AoM in this. Maybe in a future update? I don't know.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X