Act of War expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Act of War expansion

For those that are/did enjoy Atari/Eugen System's Act of War: Direct Action, an expansion has been annouced. It will be released in March (yey my birthday month). It will add naval combat, new ground and air units for all three sides and add a merc group that players can use. For example if you decided to fast expand and have tons of money you can purchase merc units if you fall under the attack of a rush. I beleive they are limited units and only last for a few mins based on the fact that if they "survive combat you get a portion of the money you spent on them back".

If I am in luck it will come out on the same day as my birthday just like Act of War.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Act of War expansion

I enjoyed AoW a lot... I will definetely look into this expansion

Comment

^^^^^A small preview with pics. http://www.atari.com.au/news/details.do?newsId=539

BTW B there will be a closed beta for it. I will pass on info as soon as i can get some more.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

High Treason, the expansion, will be going Gold sometime next week. I was part of the beta that just closed, and it is quite an improvement over AOW, even though I really enjoyed it. The naval combat is well implemented, and according to the dev's, the singleplayer took them 20+ hours on easy! THat's twice as long as AOW. I can vouch for this game, and look forward to getting it near the end of March.

Comment

Thanks for the news... I am glad I have a source from inside to keep me looking forward to this game and eliminate my doubt of wasting money...

Loved the single player, looking forward to it as well.

Comment

Sweet. Next major game for me now that Empire At War is in m hands.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

there was an official posting in the beta forum yesterday saying that they would send out a press release end of the week, and it sounds like they are almost Gold. Very excited about this game, and BFME II on the strategy front in the near future.

Comment

^^^^Neg on that one for me. I am not a LOTRs fan. That and I have my hands full with Empire At War. (I am on SW overload over here. I am playing through EAW and KOTOR. Once I am done with KOTOR I plan on going for the Sith Lords.)
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...