Dawn or War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawn or War

Does anyone play this RTS set in the Warhammer 40k Universe? I just picked up the expansion and wanted to see if I could play this with some TG members.

Space Marines, chaos, green skins, OH MY!!!

Let me know. I may look at writing a review if one isn't in that forum already.
    "Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be an ugly brawl."

Re: Dawn or War

Originally posted by Redleg75
    Does anyone play this RTS set in the Warhammer 40k Universe? I just picked up the expansion and wanted to see if I could play this with some TG members.

Space Marines, chaos, green skins, OH MY!!!

Let me know. I may look at writing a review if one isn't in that forum already.
    Write it, send it to me, I'll post it in the Reviews section.

Great game, and I'm not even into Warhammer. I had to dump my copy that I got via GoGamer (international edition? couldn't update it), and haven't picked it up since....no time.

Comment

Is GoGamer any good? I've thought about ordering from them once of twice but i'm not shure if they're reputable or not. Looks like they have good prices though.

---

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Penguin
        Is GoGamer any good? I've thought about ordering from them once of twice but i'm not shure if they're reputable or not. Looks like they have good prices though.
        I bought a bunch of stuff from them....the only game I had issues with was this one. The game itself was fine, just I couldn't update it with any of the patches (US or International) that Relic put out.

I gave my copy over to a friend that just wanted to play SP.

Other than that, they are legit: good prices, fast shipping.

Comment

Its a good game, although here recently I have been playing RA2, I will grab the expansion when its 15 dollars.
          [age-c1][command]

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
            Write it, send it to me, I'll post it in the Reviews section.

Great game, and I'm not even into Warhammer. I had to dump my copy that I got via GoGamer (international edition? couldn't update it), and haven't picked it up since....no time.
            Will do, I will put together something.

I played Warhammer 40k for years. I still play some table top games, but the games workshop stuff is way to expensive.

The single player was good, but the multiplayer is top notch. Also, there are tons of mods covering the other races in Warhammer 40k, custom maps, etc.

Comment

^^^Red I will be installing the game soon. I plan on getting the expansion next week.

Your the first person I ever meet (online) that is into Warhammer. I would get into it but it is expensive unfortunately.

Redleg have you heard about Warhammer Mark of Chaos being published by Namco? Its based on regular Warhammer.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Yeah I played WH40K on table top for years with my brother. Loads of fun.

Comment

I would get itno WH40k but theres no one to play with around here. Hence why I stick with Magic.

Game's great, I own it. Just uninstalled it today beacuse I have to focus my attention on other games and I'm a neat freak. After I'm done with my 360 and Call of Duty 2 and Battlefront 2... we can do it up.

Comment

yea i play it at GW and i bought the double pack its quite a good game, but i will always play BF2 before i play DOW.

Comment

Got it, don't play it anymore as i really don't like RTS (with the exception of medieval). Problem with DoW is that it's all about build queues.. :(

I'd be up for a bash with TG'ers tho for a laugh :)

Comment

Does everyone have the Dawn fo War expansion? I don't well not yet atleast.
                        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
                          ^^^Red I will be installing the game soon. I plan on getting the expansion next week.
                          Your the first person I ever meet (online) that is into Warhammer. I would get into it but it is expensive unfortunately.
                          Redleg have you heard about Warhammer Mark of Chaos being published by Namco? Its based on regular Warhammer.
                          Let me know when you get it up and going I'll host up a game. I like playing coop against the insane computer oponents.
                          I just got the expansion and it is pretty good so far. Eldar working with Imperial guard, huh? There are tons of mods that are equal to it or better. Check out the relic forums http://forums.relicnews.com/

There are few groups near me that play the games workshop table top games. I love the 40k universe, but the models are expensive.

I had looked at some screens of MOC a few months ago, looks like it is due out winter 06.

Comment

^^^^Today is my first black friday ever as a retail employee. If its as bad as they say (I doubt) I might get the expansion today. Or if they give me more hours which I am sure they will. I work from 5AM til 4PM hopefully I can convince them to keep me until closing.
                            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

I don't have the expansion.

If people want a game best thing to do is propose a time in here. We can create our own game via the online browser as well. I'm sure Apo wouldn't mind us making a couple TS channels for the teams.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X