Darwiniana Pre-Order On Steam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwiniana Pre-Order On Steam

Don't know where this game goes exactly. It's mostly strategy, so I put it here.

It's retro, and innovative at the same time.

Valve put up the preorder last night, $19.99 -10%, just like day of defeat. $17.99 for this game seems cheap.

Anyone else going to get it?

Re: Darwiniana Pre-Order On Steam

I watched the video and it look interesting. I don't really understand what you do though.

Comment

great another game that i shouldnt "buy"...ive spent more money since ive joined this place then i have in my entire life.....
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
        I watched the video and it look interesting. I don't really understand what you do though.
        You are sort of an anti-virus program defending the system from various viral types.

You accomplish this by creating soldiers and using resources to defend the system population and eliminate the various threats.

Comment

It's a pretty good game. Introversion has really different concepts with games. Although, Uplink captivated me more than Darwinia.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Gave the demo a try
            From the demo, doesnt look like theres much micromanagement stuff going on, ill have to give the full version a try

Its really fun

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
            [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
            [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X