New netcode?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New netcode?

Has anyone tried using it? Does it fix any of the studdering problems of the previous?

i was in on the early beta and it still had problems. i haven't played Savage in a while though. looks like they've had a couple more pathces since my last update. all i know is it looked like they were starting over. a lot of bugs that had been fixed were back in.

i stopped playing it cause i wasn't impressed with what they were releasing in the patch. i guess i'm looking for more "stuff" not just fixes. plus no one was ever on the beta server. might pick it back up next week to see what they have done.
    flux
    [tg-c1]

Comment

The new net code isn't too bad. I've been in some really large games and the ping is comparable to smaller, earlier versions of the game. Although, the only lag problems I get are from certain rare servers where every five minutes everybody shoots up to 999.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I haven't played in the past three or so weeks. I think I've been getting bored with it and annoyed with most players in the game. I'm also in the beta and while some of the new stuff is cool, I agree with flux, I don't think it's anything to be jumping through hoops for.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

ya i tried playing it last night, to say the least the netcode still sucks. I had low to mid 30s ping and would see my axe go through someone and next thing i know they were to my right shooting arrows at me.

Game is ok but it is shallow, boy im glad i hacked this one and didnt buy it.

Comment

You just have to get used to melee combat. I find that enemies get around your side before you even know it and you think your sword went right through him. Or maybe it's the view angle. Melee is tough.I've heard blocking is much easier...

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X