BFME2 opinions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFME2 opinions...

Anyone got an opinion on the recently released, battle for Middle Earth 2?

I'm not much into those types of games, hate the building... like the combat... I played the first one for a little while, about 1/4 of the SP campaign, and 20 or so multiplayer games, which I lose almost all the time, lol.

Love the combat, and castle/fort building and defense... or should I wait for either the Act of War add-on or the Total War 2 for my strategy game fix?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: BFME2 opinions...

I'd say wait for Act of War, and then get MTW2. I was very impressed with the BFME II demo, finding it very challenging, and liking the defense building. I am almost done with the good SP campaign on the full game right now, and it's a letdown. I play on hard, and all combat comes down to pointing your horde in the enemy's direction. The War of the Ring campaign (risk-style) is intriguing, but i find myself getting bored of it soon. The act of war addon is very tactical, and has some great naval combat. I beta'd it, and highly recommend it. If you are a LOTR fan, get BFME II, because you'll like it for it's content, but as a RTS player, skip it.

Comment

I never knew you had act of war mag. Want to get a few rounds going? I think there are a few other people that have it as well at TG we could get some 2v2s going.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I would love to, but I'm already stretched too thin with games vs time.

Like I said I don't play those rts's much but do like the combat in them. I did the SP campaign of Act of War, never had time for MP. Did love the mp in Generals, was intense.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X