No announcement yet.

Take Command - 2nd Manassas

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Command - 2nd Manassas

TC2M is a wargame based on the American Civil War (it's a strategy game and happens to be in real-time, but labelling it simply a 'RTS' isn't doing it justice). It has pretty cool implementation of chains of command. The demo allows you to try out being a brigade commander as well as a division commander. It's not a twitch/micro fest, and tactical planning is what will allow you to win, not fast clicks-per-seconds.

It's being published by Paradox, and due for release in mid-April.

I hadn't heard of this game before until the demo got out (I simply downloaded it since I noticed Paradox was publishing - good strategy publisher/developer). I'm not even American, so I have zero interest in the American Civil War per say, yet this game turned out to be very interesting. I don't remember the last time I enjoyed the battles this much in a 'RTS'. I'll definitely be picking this one up.

If you have any interest in wargaming, I suggest trying out the demo. Links can be followed by clicking on the website url above.

Re: Take Command - 2nd Manassas

I want to pick this up when I get the chance. The demo was really fun.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed