Act of war: High Treason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Act of war: High Treason

Alright after some playing around. (Did some more skirmish maps.) The SP mode has been improved mainly its harder. Alot harder actaully. I am on the level before the demo's mission and well its a pain. No strykers and no heavy snipers. I can only use TFT commandos, buggies, and the new OCSW. The OCSW (Objective Crew Served Weapon) is a new infantry unit for the TFT. Its basically a big MG that can fire AT/AI rounds.

The Skirmish AI is greatly improved. It gives alot more of a challenge then the orginal. I was mainly the USA.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

loving it so far... i have been playing since yesterday... a lot of cool stuff added indeed to make it balanced to make it require a lot more skill...

I just played a naval mission... I am loving the naval battles now... so sophisticated.

See ya out there...

Comment

Finally finished single player campaign...

The Last mission is as tough as it gets. All kinds of things flying at ya... with the pressure and everything. Took me about 4 days to complete SP. Pretty nice journey

The ending movie is cheesy? funny?

Comment

^^^I still havne't beaten SP. I haven't had the time to play anything for the past few days and I am still addicted to harvest moon.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

I'm stuck in Chicago in a hotel room for 4 weeks, so i've been putting some good time into High Treason. It's quite a bit better than the first one, and it definately tops Generals for me. You have to do things right here. I had to send my kiowas out to scout, so my MLRS's could take out defenses from long range. If I don't send infantry ahead of my tanks, they get taken out. The naval battles are phenomenal. I am really enjoying it.

Comment

^^^^I am sad at how they nerfed my javies.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X