President's day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President's day

Okay, It's time for all the people who have savage to drag it out from wherever they may have stashed it in the past few months, and lets get a game going.

I dont want the server to dissapear like the Freelancer one did. I was told it's purpose was to advertise Tactical Gamer, well... When nobody who's played on other TG servers plays there, It's doubtful It will catch anyone's attention.

Even If its only a few of ya, It wouldnt hurt to play a bit. If we can show the public people what Tactical Gamer is all about and its actually used for that purpose, maybe It's existance can be justified.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

You don't have it installed anymore? I'm sure there's a way to get your key, even from the S2 devs.

I still play it a few times a week. It's been pretty good since the 2.0 patch. We should really update the retail server so we can get activity on it. Plus, there are lots of new maps out there that are small and can be set to autodownload. If we get enough regular players and invite enough to a TG clan, we can have clout. I've posted about our server and TeamSpeak on the official forums but nobody cared. The BK clan does the same thing and they get lots playing with them.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

So we've got one 'i cant come' and one ...unknown? hehe.. okay, well I was on it a bit tonight, in fact i just got off... some good players, but theres definately not any TG spirit in there... One full-lenthed game which turned out pretty good, in my opinion... well we did have 1 more player the entire game.. but reguardless.. It was a completely fair win on my teams part, but in the end one player on the other team switched over to ours, and destroyed our buildings via the commander status. Not all just a few.. and at the very end the guy switches teams and calls us losers... I'm not sure exactly what he wanted... It's not like we had a choice...

We need more TG in the server and less 'crabby pubbie' =P Thats why we need to start something going.
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I can't join the TG server anymore since I updated to 2.0. It's not compatible with the demo and the retail server hasn't been updated.

Comment

de-update! I suppose we could all play on the demo server or somethin, that way the CD-Key problem wouldnt be a problem...and more people might join..
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

It's not worth playing on the demo server. It's pre-2.0 and all those players don't have the game because retail players have updated. If they buy it, say goodbye to the player because they'll be playing on retail servers. Since the update, gameplay has been so much better. The 64 player games are awesome and there's the extra units, maps, autodownload, and improved team balance. With team balance on, players can't switch teams unless the player is on a team with more players.

Comment

Okay, I kindly requested that Apophis updates the server, so no more excuses, you can play now =)
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

The retail server has been fully updated to 2.0..

Enjoy!
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Gracias! There's a bunch of players on there too!

Comment

yes, and an admin who knows what TG is about needs to come as well, cuz... its like a public server !! AHHHH
                    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Okay... anyhow, I'm in the TG TS server in the Savage Channel. Come there and lets try to get a game going... Yes I'm aware there are alot of people on and we dont neccessarily need you to get a game going, but Whats the fun playing with a bunch of bunnyhopping(which btw is totally cheap) public peoples, when there are alot of already TGified people who can come.
                      I'll be waiting =P
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X