time to play a little starcraft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to play a little starcraft

It's been years, but I figured I'd fire it up again, if I can find it.

If you're interested in joining me, please PM me. I hide this forum, so I might overlook posts to this thread.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: time to play a little starcraft

Wow... Will that even run on these smoking systems these days... LOL ... I have mine. Do you have the Brood War expansion?

We should get a 3v3 or a 4v4 going. LOL

Hmm .. maybe I will got with the Mass Marines strategy :)... LOL
    [TG-Irr]Vulcher
    sigpic

Comment

Man, I haven't played this in years. I'm going to try to play Civ4 and perhaps SWAT4 on Saturday evening, TacticalPoker Saturday night.

I might be game for some StarCraft on Sunday!

I've got BroodWars, too, but don't have a preference as to which we play.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I have Broodwar and have no interest in playing without it. I should have made that clear in the thread title. I'll see if I can get this working today.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
          Man, I haven't played this in years. I'm going to try to play Civ4 and perhaps SWAT4 on Saturday evening, TacticalPoker Saturday night.

I might be game for some StarCraft on Sunday!

I've got BroodWars, too, but don't have a preference as to which we play.

You are playing Civ4 today CIng? I will reinstall and update it. (Been waiting on my friend to come over and LAN again before I reinstall.)
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            I have Broodwar and have no interest in playing without it. I should have made that clear in the thread title. I'll see if I can get this working today.
            Well, we've got this going. Played some games tonight. Lots of fun.

We're playing Broodwar, on TeamSpeak, over Hamachi. IM me (or find me in #tacticalgamer on IRC) if you have any questions.

Comment

Oh no, they're rushing Wyz! Quick Wyz, relocate your base!
              ...two failed relocates later.....

Okay wyz, build a few marines so you can take revenge on those protoss (as we ultralisk/dragoon rush them into the ground)

Fun stuff ;)
              a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
              Celibacy is not Hereditary.
              Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
              Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
              Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I would if I haden't lent my cds to an ex roomate who never returned them...
                The alien fails because it cannot embrace the Emperor.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X