If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
They should just cancel Command and Conquer 3 right now.
RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
"Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
"Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1
Well, C&C3 is probably aiming for more of a mass-market, general RTS game, whereas Supreme Commander is all about the strategy and is a lot less traditional.
That said, this looks awesome. The giant mecha-spiders look like everything I hoped they would be, and the part where it pulled out from the sea battle and focused on the land battle makes me hope you will have multiple fights going on multiple fronts. Some REAL flanking action, not just "let's hit them 100 meters to the left instead of from the front" that you get in stuff like C&C or AoE.
The part where you get the ETA of the individual groups is all I needed. That is one of my most desired features of any RTS.
Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
- "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
- "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
- If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
- "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
- "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife
High resolution direct feed of the trailer from E3 2006. This is the same trailer we see in the first post, just in all its high res direct feededness.
These are encoded with h.264 codec using Quicktime 7, so if you have a really low end machine it might not play back smoothly.
I strongly suggest Quicktime Alternative which allows Quicktime playback without all the bloat from Quicktime. Includes media player classic. If you want the full bloated Quicktime experience, check Apple's website.