Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fileplanet subcribers get in here. (yes it is on topic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fileplanet subcribers get in here. (yes it is on topic)

FP subscribers have access to Warfront Turning Point an alternate history WWII game where Germany actaully defeats the British but Hitler is killed off early in an assassination and thus the US joins Germany in it's war against the USSR.

We also have access to a Company of Heroes beta. Both of these are online MP so if you are interested in some games just let me know. I prefer playing RTS games with someone i know.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Fileplanet subcribers get in here. (yes it is on topic)

The Company of Heroes Beta is now public go and get it.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Re: Fileplanet subcribers get in here. (yes it is on topic)

I've started downloading Company of Heros, my brother showed it to me yesterday, and it looks really, really fun.

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
      [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
      [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X