Dominions 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominions 3

Dominions 3 has gone gold. Release date is October 3. This is a fantasy turn based game. The graphics may not be cutting edge, but the gameplay is top notch. This game is pretty deep as it has 50 empires, 1500 units and 600 spells in the game. Dominions 3 will be able to support 21 players at a time! The demo hasnt been released yet but you can try the demo for Dominions 2.

Press Release

Homepage:
    Dominions 3: The Awakening - Overview
    Dominions II: The Ascension Wars - Overview
    -33rd- BaneII
    Smokers & Jokers

Re: Dominions 3

I took a long look at Dominions 2, but decided against it. I read that this one is more 'polished'.. How did you like D2?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I've only played the demo for Dominions 2. It's pretty deep and I enjoyed it, but it was difficult without a manual. I only scratched the surface of the game. I would put this game in the same category as those hex/turn-based wargames that grognards enjoy. Complicated but it entails a lot of strategy. But the best part of the game is that it supports multiplayer. The 33rd enjoys playing Civ4 together, but I would like to find a game that concentrates more on battle than city management.
      -33rd- BaneII
      Smokers & Jokers

Comment

Demo released
        -33rd- BaneII
        Smokers & Jokers

Comment

Thanks. Will try it out.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Anybody played more of this?

Comment

d'ling the demo now

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse