Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most exciting upcoming RTS . .

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...6160316&page=1

World in Conflict. Everything I read about this makes me more excited. Now they are including VOIP, in addition to the teamwork based multiplayer. What man, raised in the 80's, hasn't dreamed about yelling "Wolverines!"? This is the game for us. I can't wait to play with all of you. I claim the Air General role ;) Well, maybe the support General. I love MLRS.

Re: The most exciting upcoming RTS . .

Holy smokes, that games looks awesome!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

yep. been watching the videos and trailers, looks fantasic... just hope theres some real tactics needed to play it, not just a select all your units and rush in and kill.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

From reading earlier "hands-on" previews, I would like think that there are tactics, especially if you believe in playing that way. They talk about sending recon to find the enemy, skirmishing, layered defenses, ambushes, and about needing to work together in multiplayer or you will lose. This gives me great hope.

Plus, the graphics are awesome :)

Comment

Their last game, Ground Control II, was amazing and easily one of the funnest RTSs ive played for multiplayer. Their multiplayer servers and what not are the most lag free, easy to join servers for any RTS out there and they plan on using the same system for World in Conflict.

Comment

:row__642: :row__523: :icon_eek: :row__631: :madsmile:
            Can't wait!
            Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Comment

Not sure how i feel about the tracers used on gun fire but it looks awesome none-the-less.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X