Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Just thought I'd throw this out, but the cast has been announced for the Live Action FMV sequences.
    Full list here:
    http://www.ea.com/commandandconquer/news.jsp?id=9

Notables are that Joe Kucan is back as Kane. He was the original actor for Kane. For that reason alone I would've bought the game, but they also have

Michael Ironside; The guy who does the voice in the splinter cell games, also starship troopers,

Billy Dee Williams; Lando Calrissian from Star Wars.

Tricia Helfer and Grace Park; 6 and 8(Sharon) from Battlestar Gallactica

Also some dude from lost, and some real reporters/news people to do the news reports.

Dunno about the rest of you, but I miss those old FMV sequences from the original Command and conquer. Enjoyed them almost as much as the game itself, corny though they may have been. They've also gone a bit more traditional with the weapons in the game, dropping alot of the fancier stuff like hover tanks and the like.

Anyway, release date still a ways off (September '07) but this one may actually be worth watching.

And for anybody that may be confused with the numbering scheme, the original C&C is one, Tiberium sun is 2. The red alert games were "alternate universe" games, Renegade took place between C&C & Tiberium Sun, and Generals was C&C does modern themed warfare, and also not part of the C&C storyverse.

So C&C, tiberium sun, and renegade were one storyline

Red alert, red alert 2 were a second

Generals was a seperate entity.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Re: Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

great cast, i think the bsg hotties will bring in a good chunk on their own.

- -

Comment

Ohhh boy... I can't way any longer....
      I wanna a demo now!!

Comment

Long Live Kane!
        |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
        100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

While I miss the FMVs of old I sure as hell don't miss the gameplay.

I am waiting for the bargain bin on this one.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I used to love C&C. I still have every game in the series. I really liked the Red Alert and Red Alert 2 sequences. RA2's opening was sweet. I can't wait.

Comment

Bump to let everybody know that the Demo came out yesterday. 1 skirmish map, 1 tutorial mission, 2 SP maps. Ea's direct download link doesn't work, but you can get it from fileplanet, fileshack, or EAlink. The demo is about 1GB.
              Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

demo is cool, brings back good memories. But its still a demo so it leaves much to be desired. I kind of wish they had 2 skirmish maps, the map they have is only a 2 player map. I want something huge.

id give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

I also suspect that the gameplay is not what we'll see in the final game. They've probably cranked the speed dial to 11 for one.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X